Friday, April 8, 2016

Wildflower kit and Templates Mix Doubles vol. 1 by Pretty in Green and Easter Word Art by Word Art World.

Happy Friday! I am so excited that it is almost the weekend! It is going to be a busy one for my family. So before all the craziness begins I want to share some Amazing new products with you! First up is a new template pack from Pretty in Green. I really struggle making 2 page layouts that have a good flow between the pages but also work as stand alone pages. Well, this new pack solved that problem for me! It is called Template Mix Doubles and is available at GingerScraps here. Here is a look at the pack. 
For my layouts with the pack I used a kit that Pretty in Green released last week called Wildflower. It is so beautiful and full of spring colors! It is also available at GingerScraps here
Here is a look at the kit. 
Here is a look at my layouts. 
For the left side of the layout I used some word art by Word Art World called Easter. It is available at Gotta Pixel here. Here is a look at the whole word art pack. 


No comments:

Post a Comment