Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Some great new amazingness from Ponytails Designs!

Today I have a bunch of great kits to share with you from Ponytails Designs. First up is a beautiful soft kit. I LOVE the colors! 
The Best Is Yet To Come available at SNP here.
Here is a look at some of the parts. 


Here is my layout using this amazing kit! 


Next up is a kit that was perfect for my family of girls! It is called Girly Girl. It is part of the Ginger Scraps buffet and all the parts are available here. Here is a look at just a few parts of the kit. 



Here is my layout. 

Lastly is a kit that came out last year that I have not had the chance to blog about. I love love love this kit! It is perfect for dance recitals, christmas concerts and just about anything else! 
Christmas Dream available at SNP and GS


For my layout I used a Rainy Day Guides Template by Rainy Dayz Designs.



No comments:

Post a Comment