Monday, November 2, 2015

Guest CT for Pretty in Green for November!!!!

I am super excited to share that I get to guest CT for Pretty in Green for the month of November!!! I am so super excited! I will have lots of great things to share with you from her this month but first up I want to link you to her blog and her Gingerscraps store and her FB page. You can find some great products at her store and examples of layouts with her kits at her blog and FB page. There are also freebies on her FB page so be sure to check it out!
The first product I would like to share with you from Pretty in Green this month is her contribution to the Ginger Scraps Buffet. It is called I Heart Fall and is on sale here as part of the November Buffet. Here is a look at the kit. Doesn't it just scream fall! I love all the fun elements!
 Here is a look at my layout with the kit. I also used (modified a little) a template by Pretty in Green that I had in my stash from a few years ago. I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment