Thursday, September 3, 2015

Lots of goodness from B2N2 Scraps!

I have a whole bunch of great things to share with you today from B2N2 Scraps. 
It is Ginger Scraps Buffet time! B2N2 has a great collection called The Great Outdoors. You can grab all the parts in her store here. Here is a look at the elements. There are also papers, word art and grunge you can check out in the store. 
Here is a look at the layout that I created. 
I modified a template by JMC Designs for the September Template challenge at Scraps N Pieces. 

Next up is a fun kit that actually released last month. I love the fun colors! It is available at Gotta Pixel and Ginger Scraps. 
Here is my layout. 
I used a new template by Wendy Tunison Designs called Temptations Vol. 42.
Available at Scraps N Pieces Here

Last up is a collection called Born Together, Friends Forever. 
Available at Gotta Pixel and Ginger Scraps
It is a twins kit and has a ton of adorable elements and word art for twins. It is also versatile enough for all kinds of layouts. Here is one with me and my daughter. 
I used a template by B2N2 called Ballerina. 
Available at Gotta Pixel and Ginger Scraps


No comments:

Post a Comment