Friday, May 8, 2015

Silly Little Monster and My Mother by B2N2 Scraps. Words Matter by Word Art World

Today I have some wonderful items to share with you! B2N2 has some great new kits. The first is called My Mother just in time for Mothers Day this weekend! It is available at GingerScraps here. Here is a look at the preview.
For my layout I also used some word art by Word Art World called Words Matter. It is available at Gotta Pixel here. Here is a preview.

Here is my layout using both products and a template by Ponytails Designs called Spring Fling Vol. 6 available here.

Next is Silly Little Monster. Perfect for so many kids of layouts! It is available at Ginger Scraps here and Gotta Pixel here. Here is a preview.
For my layout I also used another template from Ponytails Designs Spring Fling Vol. 6.



No comments:

Post a Comment