Saturday, March 28, 2015

Lots of great new things!

Happy Saturday!
Today I have a whole bunch of great new products to share from a bunch of designers!
First up is a new template set by Memories by Digital Designs called Quite Simply. Here is a look at the pack available at Scraps N Pieces here.
You can also purchase the template as part of a bundle from Living Legacy Designs. The bundle is called Everyday Heroes. It is available here. Here is a look at the bundle.
Here is a look at my layout with the templates and kit. 

I also used the template pack for the rest of my layouts that I will show on this post. 
The next kit is called My Cup of Tea by B2N2 Scraps. It is available here. Here is a look at the kit. 
For my layout I also used Lucky Word Art by Word Art World. It is available here.
Here is my layout. 

Next is a kit by Word Art World called You Are Loved. You can get it for FREE on her blog here. Check out the details about a layout contest that she is starting! 
Here is my layout. 




No comments:

Post a Comment