Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Lots of New Word Art by Word Art World!

Word Art World has some new word art packs! I am a word art junkie and LOVE her stuff! It really helps me to give my layouts that final touch! Here is a look at her new packs.
First up is Only You.  It is available at Gotta Pixel.
Here is a look at my layout. 
I used a kit by Wendy Tunison Designs called She Sought Grace available here
 I used WellSpring Template by Ponytails Designs. You can grab it here.

Next up is A Day at the Zoo Word Art. Available at Gotta Pixel.
She also has another pack called 
Here is a look at them.
Available at Gotta Pixel.
Here is my layout. 
I used a kit called Crisp Autumn by Ponytails Designs. Available at GingerScraps and Scraps N Pieces.
I used a template by Ponytails Designs called One Third Templates available at GingerScraps here

Next up is School is Back in Session. Available at Gotta Pixel here
Here is a look at the pack. 
Here is a look at my layout. 
I used Autumn Days by Scrappin Serenity available here
I also used a template by Memories by Digital Design called 8 is enough available here


There is also these packs that I have not had a chance to work with yet! 
Zoo Animals available here
Life is a Beach available here













No comments:

Post a Comment