Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Scrap It To Win It at Scraps N Pieces!

For the last 4 weeks (and the next two weeks) I have been participating in an event at Scraps N Pieces called Scrap It To Win It. Each week you are given a challenge and then after completing it at the end of the week you get a participation price. At the end of the 6 weeks you will have a full free kit! I love these kind of events because it stretches me as a scrapbooker and it is fun to participate with other in the scrapbooking community! So I thought I would share the layouts that I have made so far! You can join in the event at any time so if you want to participate in the last two week you can check out all the information here

Week 1 - Ad Challenge 
I used Just Us July by Wendy Tunison Designs available here

Week 2 - Title Challenge
I used Sophistichic by Scraps N Pieces available here

Week 3 - Bad photos challenge
I used MidWay by Wendy Tunison Designs available here

Week 4 - Journaling Challenge 
I used Gaining Altitude by Wendy Tunison Designs available here

No comments:

Post a Comment