Thursday, August 14, 2014

Game Night by Word Art World, Christening Day by B2N2 Scraps, and Memory Makers Templates by Jen C Designs

Today I have a fun kit to share with you called Game Night by Word Art World. It is available here. Here is a look at the preview. 
She also has a fun word art pack that works perfectly with the kit. 
You can grab it here. Here is a look at the pack
For my layout I used a template from Jen C Designs new template pack Memory Makers Vol. 10 . It is available here. Here is a preview. 
Here is my layout. 

I also want to show you a new kit by B2N2 Scraps called Christening Day. I love the colors of this kit. It is perfect for both spiritual and generic layouts. You can grab it here. Here is a preview. 
For my layout I used another of the new template packs by Jen C Designs. Memory Makers vol. 11 is available here
Here is my layout. 







No comments:

Post a Comment